You are invited to join NAIFA-Texas and Books Made Easy for a collaborative virtual Book Club this summer! The Book Club is exclusive to current NAIFA-Texas members only. The book club is complimentary following the purchase of our assigned book.
The Book Club schedule will be as follows:
- Introduction Session | June 30, 2022 | 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM (Central Time)
- Session #1 | July 6, 2022 | 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (Central Time)
- Session #2 | July 13, 2022 | 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (Central Time)
- Session #3 | July 20, 2022 | 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (Central Time)
- Session #4 | July 27, 2022 | 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (Central Time)
- Session #5 | August 3, 2022 | 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (Central Time)
You will receive a direct Zoom link from our host following registration.
The book we will be reading is "Fanatical Prospecting" by Jeb Blount. The book can be purchased using the following link: https://amzn.to/3wMMC7R. 100% of the profits received through our specific link are donated to benefit child literacy.
Learn how to keep the pipeline full of qualified opportunities and avoid debilitating sales slumps by leveraging a balanced prospecting methodology across multiple prospecting channels. This book reveals the secrets, techniques, and tips of top earners.
A Message from Our Host
We specialize in professional book clubs. We utilize the top-rated professional development books as a tool to enhance skills, collaboration, and team culture. Our book clubs are results driven and tailored to each organization we partner with.
Additional information about Books Made Easy can be found at: booksmadeeasynow.com